In this episode of Grace and Peace Radio Anthony and Amy talk about 11 reasons Christians ought to submit to the discipline of reading.
Also, PLEASE GIVE! Help us bring Daniel, a teenager in Uganda, back to the US to get refitted with new prosthetic legs: https://www.HelpDanielWalk.com.
Reasons to be Readers—
- Exercise the brain God gave us
- It increases our knowledge of God’s Word
- It increases our knowledge of God
- It increases our knowledge of ourselves
- It broadens our horizons
- It helps our pastors when we can solve our own problems
- It educates us to help others
- What we learn grows us in godliness
- Instructs us in sins to turn from
- Instructs us in good works and attitudes to start
- It teaches and increases our discernment
- It disciplines us
- It helps make us holy, wise, loving and useful.
Grace and Peace,
Anthony & Amy
Get the Book! JesusChangedEverythingbook.com
Like what you hear on Grace and Peace Radio? Now you can easily leave a review on your favorite podcast site. Just go to http://www.graceandpeaceradio.com/love!