Looking for a guest speaker for your small group, Sunday School, Mens Group, church service, or other special event?
As I have heard it said, I’m a nobody looking to tell anybody about Somebody!
I’m just a Christian guy who hopes to be able to encourage others to think biblically, look to Jesus, and live for Him. But I like public speaking and telling others about Jesus, so I’d like to see if the Lord would be pleased to give me more opportunities to do that.
You know how Hebrews 10:23-25 says,
Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.Hebrews 10:23-25 ESV
Well, I would be honored for the opportunity to be invited to come and share my testimony, a devotional or sermon to that end. Some topics I could talk about are:
- Thinking Different, Think Biblically
- Developing a love and a habit for time in God’s Word
- Topics for Men
- Biblical Manhood
- Taking Dominion of Problems
- Loving Your Wife
- Modeling Christ to Your Bride
- Things I Wish I Knew as a Young Man
- And More…
- We’re All Theologians!
- Why Its Important to Have a Theology of Suffering
- Answering Seekers and Skeptics
- God Our Rock in Times of Transition
- Finding Hope in a Hopeless World
Sound interesting? Use the contact form below and let’s ask the Lord’s guidance and see if it is His will.